Matthew Reekstin MPT, MBA, CSCS Managing Owner
Matthew, his wife Andrea, and two kids, Hannah (10) and Abby (8), reside in Fullerton and are active in the community. In his free time, Matthew enjoys staying healthy through exercise, spending time with his family, hitting golf balls at the local driving range, and participating in Fullerton South Rotary.
Matthew founded Core Physical Therapy in 2003 because he had a desire to offer quality outpatient physical therapy services that focused on an individualized hands-on-approach. Matthew opened a second clinic in Orange, CA in 2011, a third office in Temecula, CA in 2015, and a fourth office in Anaheim Hills, CA in 2017. All clinics share the same treatment philosophy that has made his Fullerton clinic a success.
- Board Certified Physical Therapist specializing in Out-Patient Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Western University of Health Sciences, 1999-2001 Master of Physical Therapy
- Chapman University, 1996-1998 Master of Business Administration
- University of Arizona, 1989-1994 Bachelor of Health Science/Exercise Science
- Villa Park High School 1986-1989, Varsity Athlete in Basketball and Track and Field
- Former Chair of Orange County Chapter, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member of APTA, Orthopedic Section
- Member Fullerton Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Red Hat Society